“This will insure that your study design, measures, research questions, hypotheses, data analysis plan and sample size all work together coherently...”
The Statistical Consulting Process
How Statistical Consulting Works
My services fall under two categories, helping/tutoring you with the statistical considerations for your dissertation proposal or performing the data analysis and tutoring you for your Results Section. I quote each service separately, so depending upon where you are in the research process, you may choose to use one service or both.
I will personally tutor you and do all of the statistical work for your proposal and/or Results Section. There is no middle-man in the process. All communication will be directly between you and me via telephone and email.
- The initial consultation is free of charge. The purpose of the initial consultation is for me to gather some information about your study so that I can provide you with a quote.
- If you are in the beginning phase of your dissertation proposal, that is the best time to have a statistician on board. With my service, you have the option to receive unlimited email and phone support so there is no disadvantage to having me on board early. The advantage is, I can help you align your problem statement and purpose of the study with the correct statistical methodology. That way, as you are developing the introduction and literature review chapters, your work will be built upon a solid statistical foundation.
- If you are working on your proposal , I will collaborate and tutor you on the statistical considerations and I will provide a written narrative report of the statistical considerations we collaborated on.
- This will insure that your study design, measures (e.g. independent and dependent variables), research questions, hypotheses, data analysis plan and sample size justification all work together coherently.
- I will deliver the statistical considerations to you as a Microsoft Word document via email attachment.
- Optionally, you can receive unlimited telephone and email support in case you have any questions about your statistics.
- If you are at the data analysis phase of your research, I will perform all of the analyses for you using the professional version of the SPSS software.
- I will deliver all of the results (e.g. tables and graphs) to you in a Microsoft Word document, along with a written narrative interpretation that demonstrates how to interpret and report the results.
- Optionally, you can receive unlimited telephone and email support to answer any questions that you might have.
Learn More About Statistical Consulting
Get the Statistics Help you need
Simply contact me by phone or email to get started.
1-800-357-0321 or 1-630-936-4771 | Steve@StatisticallySignificantConsulting.com
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE