“I am a fully qualified statistician with a Masters degree in probability and statistics and and I have been employed full-time as a professional statistician since 1993...”
Experienced Dissertation Statistics Consultant
I am a fully qualified statistician with a
Masters degree in probability and statistics and I have been employed full-time as a professional statistician since 1993. Please review my curriculum vitae for a more detailed listing of my credentials.
- I have helped hundreds of doctoral students successfully complete and understand the statistical aspects of their dissertation methods and results chapters.
- I have worked with students in a broad range of research areas including education, organizational management and leadership, psychology, health sciences, and many other areas.
As a full time statistical consultant, I have the skills, experience, and commitment you need when
choosing statistics help for your dissertation.
I offer a full range of statistical services tailored to wherever you are in your dissertation progress.
- I can help you specify the research hypotheses for your
- I will do the Power analysis and
sample size justification for your Methods chapter and tutor you on the process
- I can write the data analysis plan to specify the necessary statistical tests for your study and tutor you on the reasons and choices for the data analysis plan
- I perform all necessary statistical tests for the Results chapter and tutor you on the interpretation and reporting of the results
- I will provide a written narrative report that demonstrates how to
interpret and present the results
- Optionally, I include unlimited telephone and email support in case you feel you need on-going support.
I have a 100% success rate among hundreds of doctoral students in providing statistical considerations for the proposal and analyses for the results section that are accepted by the student's committee and coaching the student to successfully defend their results.
Get the Statistics Help you need
Simply contact me by phone or email to get started.
1-800-357-0321 or 1-630-936-4771 | Steve@StatisticallySignificantConsulting.com
Statistical Consultant Overview