“My services go way beyond simple statistical analysis, to helping you understand how to interpret, present, and defend your results...”
Click on the Audio Buttons to Hear a Summary of How I Work with Doctoral Candidates.
I have analyzed research data for hundreds of doctoral students, and can perform virtually any conventional
statistical analysis for you.
- I will use the SPSS software to perform the statistical analysis of your data.
- I will analyze your research data using the proper statistics, the work will be completed on time, you will fully understand the results, and the statistics will be accepted by your committee, Guaranteed except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business).
- I will provide you with all of the tables and graphs that you need to present the results of the analysis (although I do not provide APA formatting services).
- I will provide a written narrative report that demonstrates how to interpret and report the results of the analysis.
- I will provide unlimited email and phone support to ensure that the statistical analysis results are accepted by your committee and that you completely understand the results (except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business).
It is a relatively quick process (14 days or less) for me to perform all
of the statistical analyses for your dissertation results section.
My services go way beyond simply providing you with tables, graphs and written results. When I perform the statistical analysis of your data, I become your personal statistics coach until the time that you graduate. If at anytime you or your committee members have questions about your statistics, I am readily available by phone or email to give you the
statistics help you need (except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business).
Get the Statistics Help you need
Simply contact me by phone or email to get started.
1-800-357-0321 or 1-630-936-4771 | Steve@StatisticallySignificantConsulting.com
Statistical Consultant Overview